Gracias a la empresa Geisha Entertainment en Japón se a lanzado una figura virtual la cual se activa por medio de un software, una cámara web y otros artilugios para interactuar con ella.

Seguir Leyendo...


Simplemente se pone el software, colocas el cubo especial frente a la cámara para que el software proyecte la imágen tridimensional sobre el cubo para verla en la pantalla de tu PC.
Además el cubo puedes moverlo e incluye una "mano" que te permite hacerle cosas pervertidas a tu amiga virtual.


Actualmente sólo está diponible en Japón pero les dejamos un video de muestra...



... y la página oficial de Dennou AR Figures.

Página Oficial


Fuente: AnimeFG

edit post

10 Comentarios de "Dennou AR Figures"

  • Anónimo on 16 feb. 2013 18:40:00

    certainly like your web site however you need to

    check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with

    spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I’ll certainly come

    back again.
    my web page - iphone4hongkong.com

     

    Anónimo on 18 feb. 2013 17:19:00

    I’m impressed, I need to say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining,
    and let me tell you, you will have hit the nail on the head.
    Your

    thought is excellent; the problem is one thing that not

    enough individuals are talking intelligently about.
    I am very

    comfortable that I stumbled throughout

    this in my search for something relating to this.
    my web site - http://clemengel.pixnet.net/blog/post/27046509

     

    Anónimo on 24 feb. 2013 10:24:00

    Attractive portion of content. I simply stumbled

    upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually loved account
    your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing in your feeds or
    even I fulfillment you get entry to persistently rapidly.
    My web site :: http://shortiesscraps.blogspot.fr/2012/02/beautiful-gift.html

     

    Anónimo on 24 feb. 2013 13:30:00

    You made some first rate factors there. I looked on the web for the issue and found most people
    will

    associate with with your website.
    My web-site ; mail.thequiltingschool.com

     

    Anónimo on 25 feb. 2013 12:26:00

    Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?


    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due

    to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
    Feel free to surf my homepage :: http://codeflows.wordpress.com/2007/11/06/on-type-inference-and-redundant-type-declarations/

     

    Anónimo on 10 mar. 2013 9:16:00

    Howdy very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
    . I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds

    additionally…I'm happy to find numerous

    useful info here in the publish, we'd

    like work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for

    sharing. . . . . .
    My webpage > http://www.thislalife.com/

     

    Anónimo on 10 mar. 2013 11:17:00

    This website can be a walk-

    by way of for all of the info you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask.
    Glimpse right here, and you’ll positively uncover it.
    1
    There's noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made

    sure nice points in features also.
    my web site: sharkcraft.dk

     

    Anónimo on 10 mar. 2013 14:33:00

    advertising and ***********

    with Adwords. Anyway I’m including this RSS to my e-mail and can glance
    out

    for much extra of your respective fascinating content.

    Ensure

    that you update this once more very soon..
    My web site :: HTTP://Netskiff.Blogspot.fi/

     

    Anónimo on 11 mar. 2013 17:40:00

    Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to

    send you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you

    might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it

    expand over time.

    My blog; Design-buzz.com

     

    Anónimo on 15 mar. 2013 14:39:00

    Great site. Lots of useful

    information here. I am sending it to some friends ans additionally

    sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks to your

    effort!
    Also see my site - http://manganetwork.freehostingcloud.com/index.php?title=User:LarraineRamirez1986

     
  • Publicar un comentario

    Deja tu comentario de lo que piensas de esta publicación ^^ Se te agradece!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails