Para todos los otakus uruguayos y fans de la música japonesa!


Requisitos:
  • Pueden participar solistas o grupos
  • No hay límite de edad para los participantes
  • Se podrá llevar vestimenta Cosplay
  • Se debe enviar la canción en un CD wav en buena calidad a la Embajada de Japón - Bvar. Artigas 953 de lunes a viernes de 9:00 a 12:30 y de 13:30 a 17:00 hs.
  • Fecha de preselección: Jueves 20 de mayo
Créditos: AnimeFG

edit post

13 Comentarios de "Concurso Karaoke J-POP en Uruguay"

  • Anónimo on 27 abr. 2010 17:32:00

    uu se be interesante

     

    maruotaku on 1 may. 2010 22:22:00

    alguien sabe kienes son los jurado????

     

    Kari on 5 may. 2010 4:56:00

    Yo voy a ir aunque no voy a paticipar, va a estar interesante

     

    Anónimo on 9 may. 2010 22:09:00

    alguien sabe q premios se dieron la ves anterior?? y en que horario sera la preeseleccion? xq estudio en la noche y ya q el concurso es en la noche y tengo q faltar 2 veces no creo q pueda

     

    Anónimo on 16 feb. 2013 18:41:00

    you're really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible. It seems that

    you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are

    masterwork. you've done a great job on this topic!
    Here is my weblog :: isocial.co

     

    Anónimo on 16 feb. 2013 18:47:00

    I would like to thnkx for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I'm hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming also.


    Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged
    me to get my own website

    now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly.
    Your write up is a great

    example of it.
    My website - zakladki.no1.mielno.pl

     

    Anónimo on 18 feb. 2013 17:20:00

    Fantastic website you have here but I was curious
    if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really like to

    be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any

    recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate

    it!
    My homepage blogspot.ru

     

    Anónimo on 6 mar. 2013 18:27:00

    My husband and i were

    so satisfied Jordan could conclude

    his

    researching with the precious recommendations he discovered out
    of your weblog. It is now and again perplexing to just possibly be
    freely giving points that many people may have been trying to sell.
    And we all remember we need you to give thanks to because of that.
    The entire explanations

    you've made, the simple site

    navigation, the relationships you make it possible to foster - it's got all terrific, and it's facilitating our son in addition to the family do think that article is thrilling, which is

    rather indispensable. Thank you for the whole lot!
    Here is my web blog http://wikipolitica-it.piega.org/index.php?title=Rent_Luxury_Villa_In_Spain_-_Is_It_Feasible_To_Snow_Ski_In_Granada

     

    Anónimo on 11 mar. 2013 16:59:00

    My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.
    This post

    actually made my day. You can not imagine
    just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!


    Also visit my web site ... authenticlinks.com

     

    Anónimo on 15 mar. 2013 7:09:00

    I am curious to find out what blog system you are using?
    I'm having some small security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more secure.
    Do you have any

    suggestions?
    my web page: http://help.vth.ru/

     

    Anónimo on 15 mar. 2013 14:31:00

    Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Safari.

    I'm not sure if this is a

    formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you
    get

    the issue solved soon. Many thanks
    My web blog ... razor.ischool.utexas.edu

     

    Anónimo on 16 mar. 2013 12:31:00

    certainly like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on several
    of your posts. Many of them are rife with

    spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to
    tell the

    truth then again I’ll definitely come

    again again.
    Here is my homepage :: mongolnews.us

     

    Anónimo on 16 mar. 2013 16:22:00

    I was very happy to find this

    internet-site.I wanted to thanks in your time for this

    excellent read!! I positively having fun with each

    little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look
    at new stuff you

    weblog post.
    My web page > http://www.vivereconlentezza.it/

     
  • Publicar un comentario

    Deja tu comentario de lo que piensas de esta publicación ^^ Se te agradece!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails