El programa español "Callejeros Viajeros" que ha recorrido tantos lugares, en este capítulo (El 5 de la primera temporada) recorren Tokio, Japón.

Les dejo la primera parte subida a YouTube por dosgex@yt para el que quiere verlo online, y a continuación la descarga de todo el documental en formato mp4.




[Mediafire - 110 mb]

edit post

17 Comentarios de "Callejeros Viajeros por Tokio"

  • Anónimo on 21 ene. 2013 4:50:00

    Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and

    you're just extremely wonderful. I really like what

    you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you

    say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I

    can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a

    tremendous website.

    Also visit my web page; http://adwaz.com
    Feel free to visit my web site : British TV

     

    Anónimo on 2 feb. 2013 3:10:00

    Hey I am so

    delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was browsing on Aol for something

    else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible
    post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and
    also

    included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic job.

    Feel free to surf to my site: http://momblogsociety.com/blog/3847/regions-of-forum-discussion-boards
    Here is my blog Traveling in Spain Tarifa

     

    Anónimo on 20 feb. 2013 0:33:00

    You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
    The world hopes for

    even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow

    your heart.
    Review my homepage :: yalvatar.com

     

    Anónimo on 20 feb. 2013 19:34:00

    Along with everything that

    appears to be developing within this particular subject

    matter, many of your perspectives are relatively radical.
    Nonetheless, I beg your pardon, but I do not give
    credence to your entire idea, all be it stimulating none the

    less. It would seem to me that your comments

    are actually not totally rationalized and in fact you are your self not really wholly certain of the point.
    In any

    event I did enjoy examining it.
    Here is my web blog :: http://communaute.digicube.fr

     

    Anónimo on 21 feb. 2013 13:29:00

    Just want to say your article is as astounding. The

    clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume
    you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep

    up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
    My homepage :: winpat723.pixnet.net

     

    Anónimo on 21 feb. 2013 18:59:00

    Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not

    very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
    thinking about setting up my own but

    I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Cheers
    My blog post :: http://Wikiconcours.Free.fr

     

    Anónimo on 1 mar. 2013 18:21:00

    Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a

    group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog

    provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a

    wonderful job!

    My webpage; http://sopa.dis.ulpgc.es/so/sopawiki2012/index.php?title=Invest_Your_Vacations_In_Spain_Inside_Of_Forgotten_Haven_Of_Costa_Brava

     

    Anónimo on 4 mar. 2013 8:43:00

    I am curious to find out what blog system you are

    utilizing? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest

    blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?
    My page - www.dacascosfan.com

     

    Anónimo on 4 mar. 2013 14:17:00

    I'm usually to running a blog and i actually recognize your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and maintain checking for brand spanking new information.
    Stop by my web site ; authenticlinks.com

     

    Anónimo on 5 mar. 2013 12:12:00

    I’ve recently started a site, the information
    you provide on this website has helped me tremendously.
    Thank you for all of your time & work.
    Also see my site: wiki.emsky.net

     

    Anónimo on 6 mar. 2013 11:23:00

    I am extremely inspired together with your writing talents as neatly as with
    the format on your

    weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it

    your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is

    rare to see a great weblog like this one these
    days..
    Also visit my web blog : roadbiker.student.utwente.nl

     

    Anónimo on 7 mar. 2013 11:23:00

    Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text
    in your post seem to be running off the screen
    in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a

    format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The layout look great though! Hope you get

    the issue fixed soon. Many thanks
    Also visit my web-site ; www.bookmark-clever.de

     

    Anónimo on 8 mar. 2013 3:42:00

    After study a few of the blog posts in your

    website now, and I really like your way of blogging.
    I

    bookmarked it to my bookmark website checklist and
    will be checking back soon. Pls try my website as well and let me know what
    you think.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; http://wiki.urospace.de/index.php?title=European_nations_Travel_-_Countries_in_europe_Vacations-_Discovering_Valencia_-Spain

     

    Anónimo on 10 mar. 2013 14:55:00

    Very efficiently written post. It will be helpful to anybody who
    usess it, as well as myself.

    Keep up the good work - looking forward to more posts.
    My web blog ; chugslugger.blogspot.fr

     

    Anónimo on 15 mar. 2013 7:48:00

    I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the
    layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got
    to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content

    so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text
    for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it
    out better?
    My web site > http://lug-zhaw.syndrega.ch/w/index.php?title=Calpe_The_nation_of_spain_Vacation

     

    Anónimo on 20 mar. 2013 16:40:00

    Great web site. A lot of helpful

    info here. I am sending it to some friends ans also

    sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your

    sweat!
    Here is my site http://cgi.www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~riding/aska/aska.cgi

     

    Anónimo on 20 mar. 2013 23:04:00

    Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at

    work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm

    amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even
    using WIFI,

    just 3G .. Anyhow, very good site!
    Visit my weblog ; Www.Lugj.in

     
  • Publicar un comentario

    Deja tu comentario de lo que piensas de esta publicación ^^ Se te agradece!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails